Off-shore banking and Steve Roberts' flotilla

	I could have the name wrong here. If so, my utmost apologies.

	Are people here familiar with Steve Roberts, the guy who had a
bike called "BEHEMOTH" which he rode around the country, while
connected to the networks?

	He's temporarily settled down now, and planning his next
project, a technomadic flotilla which would be a bunch of technomadic
folk who would like to live outside the boundaries of any national
jurisdiction, touring the world, and earning a living while doing it.

	One potential income for these people I think, would be an
off-shore internet bank implementing digital cash.

	It might be a good idea for some cypherpunks (Sandy? You said
you found an investor, right?) to get in touch with the flotilla-folk
and see if something could be arranged.
	(I'm sorry, I don't have any email addresses on hand.)