Re: ADMIN: proposed new policy on the mailing list

Hi,

re the proposed policy:

I read mail offline, usually. The mailer I use, an ms-dos mailer,
doesn't support signing mail. It has some allowance for a .sig file, but
I can't get it to work. I sometimes reply online, a I am doing now.
  If I reply online, I can sign messages, I think, using elm. Although I
have no idea at all how to do this, but I'm sure I can find out.
However, if I use my offline mailer, my mail will be delayed.
Normally, this wouldn't be a problem, but what if I came across
something urgent, wrote a reply, and uploaded it immediately?

Anyone else in this situation?

Dwayne.

Who is going to get in touch with the author of this mailer Real Soon
Now, he thinks....

              (Dwayne Jones-Evans  IRC: ddraig  )
     ( SCA: Cynon Yscolan ap Myrddin, Stormhold, Lochac, West)
        PGP public key available. finger me.  be gentle.
           internet---> [email protected]