Re: TEMPEST

 Well this posting provoked another.

    ***** FOR SALE ******

   Van Eck Radiation Evesdropping Monitors
Good for All  SCAN Rates.

USES:
Evesdrop on your bosses CRT, your enemies CRT, your Lovers CRT,
Spy on the local Spies, what does your local FBI Agents
monitor say about you. Find out for sure,
with the proper antenna these monitors will repeat VDTs up to
1 KM distant.

RANGE: with proper Antennas 1 KM

 You are are responsible for checking on whether your National/Provincial/Local
laws allow the importation of this  device.

COST $8,000.00 US Dollars (Supply is Limited)

A public key and encrypted remailer block follow to allow you to place
your orders. Payment Terms will be sent to you following receipt
of a PGP encrypted order.

To reply to I/We please use the enclosed public key to
encrypt your message back to us. The anonymous remailer
encrypted return block may be used for now but if
current(known to be good) paths are needed look for the latest
in [email protected].

Please encrypt ALL mail sent to us...

--------8<--cut here-->8--------
::
Encrypted: PGP

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.3a
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=WPI/
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

<To reply, save everything below the "cut here" marks above
<into another file.  Type your reply here (below the blank
<line three lines above!) and mail to [email protected]