CRYPTO + REPUTATIONS = A NEW ERA

[email protected] (Timothy C. May) wrote:

> Many of the currently "unsolved"
> problems with digital money fade away--I contend, and will discuss if
> there's interest--when the elements of reputation and reputation
> capital are included.

I'm surprised that many didn't jump on this offer.  Maybe it's their
preoccupation with Detweiler's shock at discovering that pseudospoofing can be
an effective defense against his cherished tyranny of the majority.  I for one
would value your discussion.  Please.

	John E. Kreznar		| Relations among people to be by
	[email protected]	| mutual consent, or not at all.