Re: a desperate plea

Mike McNally writes:

> I wonder if Mr. Godwin will consider explaining whether making
> "threats" like the above, serious or not, can possibly result in a
> period of less-than-pleasant interactions between the author and the
> FBI.  (I'm honestly curious; I really have no idea whether the answer
> is "yes" or "no".)

It's more likely that it would draw the attention of state and/or local
law enforcement: most states have laws against "terroristic threats."
Whether the comment qualifies as a genuine terroristic threat is open to
question. (Why threaten with a rusty razor? True terrorists keep their
tools sharp.)

--Mike