Re: anti-social behavior

Sigh. This is totally off topic. Or is it? Cyberspace is going to
*have* to deal with those entities that are biologically of the
human race but who are mentally of less value than a laboratory
rat.....so, folks, are we going to deal with this or are we going
to just have a nice slanging match with no valuable outcome?

In article <[email protected]>,
 <[email protected]> wrote:
:    In context it was obviously a joke, lighten up.

You are lying. You wrote that for the explicit purpose of causing
pain. Your *obvious* intent was to say something upsetting and
angering. So don't give me any of this nonsense about a joke. You
are nothing but an insensitive, immature bully and you do not
deserve to be among this group.