pgp request?

Hi all.

I'm playing with procmail and trying to get it to automate many of the pgp-
related email operations.  I have it set up now, so that it validates all pgp-
signed email that I receive.  It will also automatically add any pgp keys which
are in an incoming message.  My problem, though, seems to that of philosophy.

I also have the capability to check each message to see if pgp was used at all.
If it was not, I could send the sender a one-time-only "advertisement" for pgp.

Also, I could send a one-time-only "thank you" to people who send me email that
is signed/encrypted.

I'm really having difficulty deciding if this is something I want to do.  Please
send me your comments.  Thanx in advance.

J. Michael Diehl   ;^)  |*The 2nd Amendment is there in case the
[email protected]   | Government forgets about the 1st!  <RL>
[email protected]  |*God is a good Physicist, and an even
    .fidonet.org        | better Mathematician.  <Me>
[email protected]|*I'm just looking for the opportunity to
 (505) 299-2282 (voice) | be Politically Incorrect! <Me>
Can we impeach him yet? |*Protected by 18 USC 2511 and 18 USC 2703.