Re: ID of anonymous posters via word analysis?

Astonishing how far urban legends go. This keeps getting distorted
further and further. I've heard this go further and further and
further from the version I first heard. I wonder if there ever was a
real story to begin with.

Perry

"George A. Gleason" says: