Need Info

Hi all,
        I'm brand spanking new to this list but I need to ask a favor
I am doing an independent study on Public Encryption next semester and
need some background info for my prof before the school will ok the
class.  Thuss I need some anon ftp sites and the such to gather some
info, any help will be greatly appreciated
                                        Thanx
                                     [email protected]
                                      ( Chris Wisnoski)
p.s.