AT&T encryption software

Well, well, well.

I should have guessed that we [AT&T] would scramble onto the encryption
software bandwagon sooner or later. Buried in the bowels of the PBX
business, I haven't heard anything about the product yet, but that's about
par for the course.

I would like to strongly encourage anybody who can get a copy of this
product to examine it thoroughly; my gut feel is *bad*, but I'll need
some concrete facts if I am to present a dissenting view. Sooner or
later, the PC lab guys will probably be installing this thing on our
PCs and we'll be the 'vanguard of the future' (again!). I am particularly
interested in whether this package is interoperable with PGP- for some
reason, I tend to doubt it <tired grin>.

[If any of you were wondering whether or not I 'speak for AT&T', this
posting should remove all doubt..]

Philippe D. Nave, Jr.   | The person who does not use message encryption
[email protected]   | will soon be at the mercy of those who DO...
Denver, Colorado USA    | PGP public key: by arrangement.