Applications of cryptography

>I am trying to compile information about the different
>applications of cryptography.

There's no need.  Go out and buy Bruce Schneier's new crypto book
whose title I forget.  I has exactly the selection of articles you
want and comes with source code.

Cody's here in Berkeley has four copies on order; I'll bet they sell
out in a week once they arrive.  Bruce was offering to send people
copies in exchange for a check; details were on sci.crypt.

I'm sure there are interesting topics in there that you'd want
covered, but there's no need to duplicate the effort of a fellow who's
worked on this for a couple of years.

Eric