whisper for NeXTSTEP

Hi!  If there are any cypherpunks with access to a NeXTSTEP box on
the net who want to help me test out a little chatter app, please let
me know.

The app lets multiple people chat securely over the net using
DistributedObjects and the IDEA cipher from PGP.  It has no whizbang
features like trading unique session keys with RSA (just distribute a
pass-phrase through e-mail with PGP) or rich-text support, although
these could be added if there was demand...

I really want to find out if it works ok between NS/i and black
hardware...

thanks,
andrew