Re: Should we oppose the

D >The problem is that bandwidth is a highly limited resource, just like
D >real estate is a limited resource. Eventually we will complete
D >saturate network bandwidth no matter what technology is used. This has
D >been discussed in various forums for many years.

Then why have telecoms prices been declining for years?  A three minute
phone call from the US to England cost $25 in 1955 (in 1955 dollars).
Where in the current comms spectrum do you see saturation and rising
prices?

It seems to me that in most resources we get predictions of shortages for
centuries but those shortages never appear because the market eliminates
or dodges them.

DCF

--- WinQwk 2.0b#1165