K. Mitnick

Thanks for all the info on K.Mitnick, the `dark side hacker'. Some have
mailed me saying he changed his name and is living, got a job in
security consulting or something like that (!), and is living in `2.5 kids land'

Another few questions. I heard that the judge barred him from using a
modem for life, or something like that. What was the sentence? How is
it being enforced?

Also, I assume that Mr. Mitnick changed his name legally (hee, hee).
Anyway, I would like to email him, if anyone knows his address.