Re: True Name Keyservers

According to Mike Ingle:

> Another approach would be to have some people who certify keys as
> being True Name keys, using special signer keys which are labeled
> "True Name certifier key" or something similar. These certifiers
> would be risking their own credibility if they were tricked, so
> they would have a motive to be careful. If this was a for-profit
> undertaking (i.e. "send me ten bucks and a copy of your birth
> certificate, driver's license, and a third form of ID") then it could
> be fairly effective. Any of you capitalists out there...?

I'd be willing to do it for free as soon as I develope the s/w tools I'd want
to use to automate as much as I can.  Give me a couple of weeks; I'll make some
kind of announcement.

J. Michael Diehl   ;^)  |*The 2nd Amendment is there in case the
[email protected]   | Government forgets about the 1st!  <RL>
[email protected]  |*God is a good Physicist, and an even
    .fidonet.org        | better Mathematician.  <Me>
[email protected]|*I'm just looking for the opportunity to
 (505) 299-2282 (voice) | be Politically Incorrect! <Me>
Can we impeach him yet? |*Protected by 18 USC 2511 and 18 USC 2703.