*hot* pseudospoofing ideas!

here's an interesting idea. Suppose that whenever cypherpunks in favor
of pseudospoofing emailed me, I put all their posts into a big pot.
Since they all advocate the same ideas, I would just file all the
different paragraphs in favor of pseudanonymity, against democracy, in
favor of anarchy, in favor of tax evasion etc. in different folders.
Then, whenever one of the cypherpunks sends me mail, I just pick a
paragraph at random from the folders that match his idea.

I could do this with public postings too. I have been filling out very
many form letters lately anyway on the same old tired, depraved ideas.
And I might even have a lot of fun with misattributing people's
writing. That would be quite clever! I'm sure the cypherpunks would get
a great kick out of that. The blurring of identities is perfect. No one
would know who said what! Why, I might even put together software that
promotes all this, and turn it loose on the Cypherpunks list (but of
course, not tell anyone--that would take all the fun of it, and
besides, if they knew they might leave).

There's nothing unethical about it, because I *can* do it. It would be
like those scenarios right out of that great science fiction, like
Enders Game. I could pretend that different cypherpunks existed. No one
would care. The effect would be the same. They are all interchangeable
anyway. there is only a message.