S.Boxx v. L.Detweiler

I'd like to mention for the record that I don't give a pair of
dingo's kidneys whether S.Boxx and L.Detweiler are the same person.

Whether they are, or not, it makes no difference. I'm sure in the
twisty little passages (all different) that are LD's brain, he
could easily have some justification for posting as S.Boxx. Or
not.

What's important to me is that I have associated with both a
remarkably similar reputation, such that both entities have
a substantially larger than ordinary burden to overcome to convince
me of anything; if either said it was raining, I would pack an
umbrella *and* sunscreen.

This is how a sane person deals with the current sorry state of
authentication on the net, possibly accompanied by actual work
participating in research and coding to remedy this sorry state.

--
Douglas Barnes            [email protected]            /  \