cypherpunk archives?

I'm looking for an official cypherpunk document on `pseudospoofing' --
I looked all over soda.berkeley.edu:/pub/cypherpunks, but couldn't find
one anywhere. Does anyone have one, preferrably written or endorsed by
E.Hughes or T.C.May? Also, any messages they have posted on the subject
sought. I have some stuff, but they seem extremely reluctant to talk
about it publicly.
To find out more about the anon service, send mail to [email protected].
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to [email protected].