Re: The Contortions of Cypherpunks

>N.Szabo <[email protected]> in RISKS
>
>>I'd like to assure the readers of RISKS that I am in fact a unique person,
>>distinct from the other names L. Detweiler listed.  Of the people on his list
>>I know from personal contact, all are distinct people in Real Life(tm).
>
>Give specific evidence to support your claim or retract it. Who do you
>know from personal contact? What do you mean that you are `distinct
>from other names'?

I have had lunch with both Tim May and Nick Szabo, and can verify that they
simultaneously sat in different seats, wore different clothes, ate
different lunches, and had different quantities of facial hair.

I have, further, had lunch with Perry Metzger on another occasion and will
testify that he is, to the best of my ability to ascertain, neither of the
aforementioned people.

--
Lefty ([email protected])