Re: Info on L.Detweiler

According to Ed Carp:

> I found the whole thing boring and very tiresome.  People here need to grow
> up.  Get a life.  While some start and perpetuate flame wars, and take great
> delight in screwing with other people, the NSA/FBI/NIST is sitting back and
> laughing their heads off.  Stop wasting your energy fighting each other and
> concentrate on the REAL threat.

Damned straight!  I mean, "Can't we all just get along?" <snicker>

Cheers,

J. Michael Diehl   ;^)  |*The 2nd Amendment is there in case the
[email protected]   | Government forgets about the 1st!  <RL>
[email protected]  |*God is a good Physicist, and an even
    .fidonet.org        | better Mathematician.  <Me>
[email protected]|*I'm just looking for the opportunity to
 (505) 299-2282 (voice) | be Politically Incorrect! <Me>
Can we impeach him yet? |*Protected by 18 USC 2511 and 18 USC 2703.