Re: Portable TCL-based crypto

>The work Strick is doing sounds very much like what I am looking for.
>It is too bad about the export and usage restrictions but perhaps other
[[..deletia..]]

 I wanted to trump up a library-like interface using TCL for PGP 2.3[a],
but was told that the "library" will be in the next release.  So I haven't
worked on it.  If the next release of PGP with the library hooks is
<<much hand waving>> some extended time in the future, then I'd go ahead
and do it.  But I haven't been able to get any kind of answer or clue
as to when it will come out.

  Anyone know when the next release of PGP is due?  I'd really really
like to have TCL hooks for some projects, but don't want to waste my
time if I'll only have to start over with PGP X.X (where X.X is > 2.3a).

--
Allan Bailey, [email protected]          | "Freedom is not free."
Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations | [email protected]

"Armadillos....those are the meanest suckers you're ever gonna wanna see...
But you gotta kill 'em the first time, otherwise they get this revenge thing
 in their heads and they come lookin' for ya......."
                            -- (i got this from the 'zine Armadillo Culture)