LD info posting...

> From: [email protected] (Nick Szabo)
> Subject: Nonviolence in cyberspace
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Tue, 16 Nov 93 2:17:37 PST
> Cc: [email protected]

Arthur Chandler ([email protected]) writes:
> If the publication of this information is intended as a prelude to the
> RL persecution or harassment of Mr. Detweiler, I want to lodge a strong
> dissenting opinion.

Perhaps it was meant as an object lesson in the necessity of the dreaded
"pseudospoofing" for Mr. Detweiller.  I find it rather amusing that many of
the same people who were arguing against L. Detweiler's claims of a
cryptoanarchic identity conspiracy are now objecting to the simple
presentation of the same information about LD that LD wants to make
available on all of you regardless of your wishes.

Quite ironic.

jim