RE: Info on L.Detweiler

Douglas Barnes digs up:

>Here's some info folks might appreciate (all numbers area code
>303, unless otherwise noted):

[ a whole bunch of phone numbers from everyone and their brothers...]

>I had a very productive talk with Gary Edelen who (like me) is not pleased
>that state funds are going to subsidize someone's highly disruptive,
insane,
>quasi-religious rants; he's contacting Scott Douglas, who is apparently the

>administrator of record for the lance subdomain.

[...]
>Notes:
>He is no longer listed with student information or as a staff/faculty
>member, nor is he listed with 303 directory; there is no L. Detweiler
>listed in Fort Collins anymore, or in Denver/Boulder, although there
>is a Jeff Detweiler listed in the 1991 phone book; a call to 498-8278
>got an answering machine, 491-5893 forwards to the Kater Laboratory
>Optical Core.

[ more Magnum P.I. daring-do information...]

I find it very ironic that a list dedicated to the preservation of personal
privacy, seeks to exterpigate one of its own through White Supremacist
tactics
of hassling the "enemy's" employer.  I recall a week ago or so, someone
posting something to the effect of:  "There's a lot to learn from the Nazi
methods of rooting out Communists...."  Disturbing coincidence or Illumanati
plot?  Perhaps.  Then again, maybe its just a mob mentality to storm the
castle and burn the Frankenstein monster.

No thanks, keep the torch (you'll need it, those castle's get very dark at
night).  Its none of my business whether or not L. Det wants to post
"quasi-religious" rants or even if he wants to leech off of alt.erotica
every day with his "state-funded" account.  My business is the preservation
of
the freedom of speech, even if I don't agree with the speaker...

I apologize for seizing the moral high ground in so smug a fashion, but the
precedent that this behaivor is setting is too disturbing to ignore.  Now,
continue to pave and flaaaame away me paranoid kin....!