The Republic of Desire (anonymous organizations)

Sorry, I was a little unclear.  When I worried about someone in a cell being
compromised, I assumed that through social engineering (like throwing in
jail, serving with subpoenas, seizing property, etc.) someone had pressured
or tricked this person into revealing hir secret keys.

If you know you're being pressured and can use a backup
works-but-I'm-in-trouble key, that's a partial solution.

--Alan