CryptoCards

Could someone send me either a vendor of SecureIds (or a similar
challenge/response card) or a Spec sheet, parts list and approximate
cost of manufacture of one of these monsters?

I've got some ideas for Telco security schemes but Id like to see
what sort of Margin Im looking at first.  Thanx ahead of time.

--Matt
In defense of liberty, encrypt for all purposes, civil and professional.
In defense of privacy, encrypt all correspondence, personal and professional.
In defense of sanity, do not encrypt your dry cleaning invoice!

       [email protected]                          (c)1993