Re: The Zen of Pseudospoofing

L. Detweiler writes:

> A psychopath asked a policeman to apologize for catching him. The
> policeman refused. The psychopath called him an evil hypocrite.

  ----------

A policeman once lost his sense of right and wrong. He began to act like
a criminal himself. The citizens did not trust him, as he had become what
he had sworn to fight. One day, the other policemen arrested him.

"We are throwing you in jail. You are a bad man. Go, be with your brothers
the criminals."

"You mustn't do that! I'm one of you!" the bad policeman said.

And the other policemen put the bad policeman in jail. The criminals
gathered around him, sneering and laughing and gnashing their teeth.

"Look! A policeman! Let's eat him up!" they said.

"You mustn't do that! I'm one of you!" the bad policeman said.

"Heh heh," the criminals laughed. "Ask your brothers, the policemen,
for help. We have no mercy for you." And, with that, they set upon him.

The policemen listened to the bad policeman's cries, and they laughed too.
"Ha ha," they said. "A criminal is getting what he deserves."

--
Greg Broiles
[email protected]                     Baked, not fried.