PGP info plus Internet access from Miami

Hi,

I am trying to get a copy of PGP for the IBM PC to my friend in
Miami.    Is there anyone in the Miami area who has a copy,  and
would it be possible for my friend to pick it up?    Is PGP still
on Soda.berkeley.edu in IBM-PC form.    He will need to get the
documentation as well.

He isn't on the Net yet,  but is also looking for any service with
Internet access thats local to the Miami area.   Is there such a
service that provides an internet dialup like Netcom or Panex?

Any information would be approciated....

John Draper
Cap'n Crunch