Schneier's _Applied Cryptography_

>BTW, schneier is literally a FAQ for cypherpunks.
>Fantastic book.  Cough up the money for it...

I'll second that motion!  Waldenbooks just got my copy of _Applied
Cryptography_ in yesterday, and I've pretty much had that book in
my hands every minute I've been awake since.  Definitely required reading.

                          Ken

Ken Kirksey            [email protected]            Mac Guru & Developer
Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon
the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest.
                                                            - Mahatma Ghandi