The latest lunatic rant

>Newsgroups:
>talk.politics.crypto,alt.privacy,alt.privacy.anon-server,
>news.admin.policy,comp.org.eff.talk,comp.admin.policy,alt.conspiracy
>From: [email protected] (The Executioner)
>Subject: CRYPTOANARCHIST INFILTRATION ALERT

As you can see, this one was pretty widely distributed. While I agree
that it would be nice if he stopped bugging us, at least everyone here
knows he's nuts. The same cannot be said for all of these newsgroups.
Several people (especially szabo) should post replies and explain that
he has been flooding our list with similar ravings and death threats
for months. Those who have received death threats from the an12070
address could also send mail to Julf about him. Death threats would
certainly be considered "improper use."