"Pretty Good Paranoia" and "Dining Detweilers Net"

Pseudospoofer Wannabees,

Are you unable to pseudospoof the way The Pervert can? Do you find
yourself using your True Name instead of a wonderful nym like The
Executioner or Psychopunk?

Well, now there's hope. After buying our product, "Pretty Good
Paranoia," you too will be able to indulge in florid flights of
fracturous fantasy, constructing long, rambling missive like this:

"My tortured and WRACKED soul is becoming INCREASINGLY MADDENED AND
DISGUSTED by the unspeakable actions of the leading SickoPunks in
beaming RADIO SIGNALS into my cranial cavities while I dream of
slaying Miss Medusa and her TENTACLES of depravity and cyberspatial
indifference."

Yes, you can _own_ the computer program that generated this stupendous
piece of prose. Fool your friends, amaze your enemies.

Send 620 digital marks to "Paranoids 'R Us," Box 666, Boulder, CO,
12070. Offer not good in Sector R.

As a special bonus you'll all receive instructions on how to implement
your own "DD-Net." Based loosely on David Chaum's DC-Net, in the
"Dining Detweiler Net" each player flips a coin. Heads, he barfs on
his neighbor to the right, tails, he just sits there and drools.

A great time will be had by all. Not.

--Klaus! von Future Prime

(My nom de humor on the Extropians list.)