Real People

Hey, there was an interesting series of articles in RISKS 15.25, 15.27,
and 15.28x that covered the `Cryptoanarchist' movement. Many
cypherpunks may be interested in this analysis. Has it shown up here? I
missed it if it did.

Boy, the tentacles are *really* pissed off from that E.Hughes ==
P.Ferguson insinuation in my recent messages. Joe Thomas
<[email protected]> told me that `you're getting on my nerves'
and accuses me of `damaging the list discussion' here. I'm very hurt
and upset by this claim. Why don't you lay off a little? I'm just
trying to do my job. Some people are born demons, and some people are
born exorcists!

He says he met P.Ferguson at the D.C. cypherpunks meeting `this spring'
(last spring?). What was the date on that, anyway? Who else was there?
He said he didn't get to talk to P.Ferguson for very long, but he did
see his Virginia driver's license. So, according to J.Thomas
<[email protected]> anyway, P.Ferguson exists! Thanks for this
valuable entry in the Real People Trust Web. Would anyone like to vouch
for Joe Thomas, <[email protected]>?

BTW, I heard that access.digex.net had lax authentication standards
like netcom.com. Could anyone send me mail clarifying what is actually
required for authentication at these sites?

BTW, many thanks to L.Detweiler for his lone help in helping me break a
corrupt conspiracy and massive cyberspatial hoax. It's really tough
going lately, and we're really being bombarded with some of the most
vicious material the tentacles can muster. But we can stand the heat,
and we're going to stay in the kitchen, and continue to fight the
raging arson flames to make cyberspace safe for honest people.
To find out more about the anon service, send mail to [email protected].
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to [email protected].