Re: A Clarification on My Loyalty and Allegiance

This is the last comment I plan to make re l'Affaire Detweiler.

On the other hand, "S. Boxx" _also_ <[email protected]> writes:

>BTW, many thanks to L.Detweiler for his lone help in helping me break a
>corrupt conspiracy and massive cyberspatial hoax.

Lance, for the sake of what remains of your rapidly ebbing mental health,
look up the term "cognotive dissonance" and see if you can apply it to your
current situation.

Other people, by the way, are not quite as inert above the neck as _you_
seem to be.

--
Lefty ([email protected])