In Austin on 17th Dec - Want to meet Austin Cypherpunkers

   Greetings all you Austin Cypherpunkers.   I'll be making a trek
into your area on the 17th of Dec to attend the HoHoCon.    If anyone
wants to exchange PGP keys,  and has a Mac,   then contact me as soon
as possible and I can give you all the details.    I'll be staying at
the Austin North Hilton & Towers and Super 8 Motel,  abd be arriving
about 4 pm or so.

   Looking forward to meeting all you Austin Cypherpunkers.    I am
also looking to see if any rave is scheduled on the evening of the 18th,
as I would like to get in some serious dancing while there.

Cheers
Cap'n Crunch