New anonymous list member (?)

[email protected] writes:
 > As a fairly recent addition to this list, I'm unfamilliar with the
 > history of cypherpunks.  Can anyone enlighten me?  Thanks.

Is it an indication that LD's persistance has paid off that my first
reaction to the above (probably innocent) query was to egrep through
my archived cypherpunks stuff to see whether LD has ever misspelled
"familiar"?  (He hasn't, as far as I can tell...)

Sigh.

--
Mike McNally : [email protected] : Day Laborer : Tivoli Systems : Austin, TX
Remember that all experimentation does not produce extrapolated results.