Re: Let's Talk About Solutions

Graham Toal says:
> In article <[email protected]> [email protected]  writes:
>  > As a practice, removing people is simple, cheap, and astonishingly
>  > effective.
>  >
>  > Perry
>
> Bye Perry!  (What, you don't think you'd be one of the first to be
> kicked out if we started doing that here?  Cast your bread apon the
> waters and it will be returned to you manyfold...)

I don't CARE if I'd be the first one kicked off. I could always start
another list, and nothing can stop me from sending mail to any of the
people on the list I'd actually want to talk to. I've run lists over
the years, and I've kicked people off of them (never been kicked off
of one, but there is always a first time.) Kicking people off is a
very simple strategy for dealing with unwanted guests, very much like
the way you would likely kick someone who you didn't like out of your
living room. Assuming you DON'T feel its your right to kick people out
of your living room, I hope you don't mind if I forward your address
to your neighborhood homeless population.

Perry