The Key Escrow is a *GOOD* thing.

I see the introduction of common, publicly promoted cryptography as a
*GOOD* thing... even if it's insecure.  Yes, even if the government can
read every toggled bit of it.

If the public uses cryptography of even the simplest sort as a matter
of routine then the *REAL* cryptography, the really *SECURE* stuff, will
pass through unnoticed.  Why would *I* care if some super-secret agency
could read my clipper'd data?  I'd be using PGP on top of it! only then
my messages wouldn't stand out like so many lights in a dark night...
...more like just a few more stars in the sky.

To find out more about the anon service, send mail to [email protected].
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to [email protected].