Will I be on a wanted poster?

>drive encrypt it (SecDrv uses the IDEA cipher for data and RSA
*** No, it does not use RSA! Don't spread this rumor,       ^^^
*** I don't need Bidzos on my ass. It uses MD5, which is
*** allowed for non-commercial use.

>for your pass phrase just like PGP) and access the encrypted
>drive from a TSR in your C drive.

>In my opinion, this is the best example yet since PGP of
>"cypherpunks writing code" because of the implications that
>this program has on privacy.  (I'm using it to keep a personal
>space for my tax records, private correspondence, PGP dir, etc.),
>but Mike's suggestion for encrypting an entire BBS itself
>is a good point.  What if *every* sysop encrypted their BBS
>with Secure Drive?

No more Steve Jackson Games cases. I hope this happens.
Computer theft and unreasonable seizure is a real problem.

>It is also available on soda.berkeley.edu I'm sure although I
>haven't looked there myself.

Nope, at least I didn't put it there. Export problems.

Not like Buttafuoco, I hope.
Remember, he's in the cooler or soon will be.

--- [email protected]

There's no government like *no* government.