Re: Applied Crypto can be a menace to you anonymity?

On Dec 3, 14:04, Timothy C. May wrote:
> But did you hear that the NSA has installed trap-doors in Schneier's C
> code to do the same thing? I heard this the same place I heard that
> Paul Zimmermann is actually an agent of the Mossad and the
> International Trilateralist Cabal.

Actually, they installed a viral implant in Paul Zimmerman's brain.
He doesn't think that he's working for them, but he is. Ha, he
thinks that he's a free man, but really he has these lapses and
sabotages his own code and reputation.
To find out more about the anon service, send mail to [email protected].
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to [email protected].