Re: Will Mike Ingle's name be a household word like "Buttafuoco"?

James Still says:
> In case someone isn't familiar with Mike's excellent program,
> it does for hard drives, what PGP does for messages.  With
> Secure Drive (ver 1.0) you can set up a partition on your hard
> drive encrypt it (SecDrv uses the IDEA cipher for data and RSA
> for your pass phrase just like PGP) and access the encrypted
> drive from a TSR in your C drive.
>
> In my opinion, this is the best example yet since PGP of
> "cypherpunks writing code" because of the implications that
> this program has on privacy.

There is also cypherpunk Matt Blaze's "CFS" filesystem for unix
machines, which is very powerful but unfortunately unreleased to the
public, and "KFS", which is a similar file system that unfortunately
currently lacks some of the cryptographic security (and has some bad
bugs) but which will doubtless be up to speed soon.

Perry