No Subject

I've been playing with the below-mentioned script this afternoon, and
it seems to be a very good thing. Folks interested in spotting various
names, texts, etc, on Usenet may find the following of interest:

(Now we can all be like Kibo :)

--
Greg Broiles                       Lemon Detweiler Pledge?
[email protected]                  You're soaking in it.