Help me get off cypherwonks list

I tried "unsubscribe cypherwonks Alan Wexelblat" and got back a barf message
saying that I had to "unsubscribe <listname> <address>" so I tried
"unsubscribe cypherwonks [email protected]" and got back a barf message
saying "No matches found for '[email protected]'

Help!  Is there a human being associated with this annoying piece of crap?
I suppose I can just add a new formula to my .procmailrc, but I'd rather
kill it at the source...

--Alan Wexelblat, Reality Hacker, Author, and Cyberspace Bard
Media Lab - Advanced Human Interface Group	[email protected]
Voice: 617-258-9168 Page: 617-945-1842		[email protected]
Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy.