your brain will be bugged by the NSA (was Re: televisions 2 way? )

On Dec 7, 19:37, "Perry E. Metzger" wrote:

> Sean Lambert says:
> > I heard a theory about how the government can "spy" on us by using cable
> > television.  somehow, according to the theory, the cable is a 2-way
> > transmitter, and the television, when turned on, can act like a video
> > camera for the government.  I do not know ANY of the specifics of this
> > theory, and really find it hard to believe (perhaps because I do not
> > have any more information)...does anyone have any information on this?
> > is this an appropriate inquiry for the cypherpunks mailing?
>
> Its absolutely true. There are also mechanisms that let them listen in
> on conversations using the lightbulbs in your house -- ambient sound
> causes the bulb to vibrate, flexing the filament and thus modulating
> the return current. Placing a simple device on the electrical feeder

Of course, this is the old technology. Much more sophisticated
monitoring technologies are currently being used.

All people born after 1983 have special implants which transmit all
their thoughts to NSA headquarters for recording and analysis. This
is also a big plus for law enforcement, which has been known to
resort to throwing people who don't have suitable modern conveniences
in jail.

W.O. Studeman was apparently overheard at a party (while more than
slightly drunk) saying "this new approach will eventually save the U.S.
taxpayer billions of dollars a year as there are fewer people in the
world than potential bugging devices". The government is now actively
kidnapping people born before 1983 for short periods of time, and
implanting these thought transmission devices (stories of abductions by
UFOs are invariably due to imperfectly wiped memories of the ordeal).

The next model will be a thought transmission and control device.
There are apparently still some technical problems with the
prototypes, the end result for the experimental subjects who have
been implanted with the prototype is usually insanity.

The next step after this is rumoured to be the complete removal of
the old-style organic brains and replacement with new
ultra-sophisticated superconducting computers capable of computing
hundreds of thousands of digits of pi in a fraction of a second. This
will also solve the problems with maths education in the U.S.

To find out more about the anon service, send mail to [email protected].
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to [email protected].