Re: Dining with the Cryptographer

>   After this things are a snap, we arive at the Grand Frobnintsky Hotel
>and meet Chaum. I'm expecting a short, balding Dutchman, he turns out
>to be a tall hippie from California, a taller, older edition of Eric
>Hughes.

Some little corrections from the guys at DigiCash:
    - Short Dutchmen are much rarer than fat Americans. The Dutch average
      height ranks near if not at the top worldwide. For example the tall
      Califorian hippie you mention is among the shorter employees over here...
    - We guess Eric is a younger, shorter version of David instead of the
      other way around.

Besides these little anomalies, we liked your story...

--
#include <stdisclaimer.h>                     // blablablablablablablablabla
*s="*s=%c%s%c;main(){printf(s,34,s,34,10);}%c";main(){printf(s,34,s,34,10);}