Cypherpunks-related Cartoons

A thought struck me yesterday (minimal damage as I saw it coming):  we
should collect references to/copies of Cypherpunks-related cartoons to have
on hand as a tool for spreading the word about electronic privacy.  For
example, I saw a Calvin & Hobbes (last week?) where Calvin's dad bought a
book by cash so the store couldn't track his purchasing habits; Hobbes'
comment in the last frame was something like:  "He's being dragged kicking
and screaming into the information age, eh?"  There's also the _New Yorker_
one with "On the Internet, no one knows you're a dog." and a few Bloom
County's from 1987(???) that feature "secret writing".  This set is perhaps
best summed up by the following (paraphrased) exchange between Opus and
Portenoy, the ground hog:

Frame 1:  Portenoy:  Opus, you're an UKRL head.
          Opus:  (Looks startled.)

Frame 2:  Portenoy:  (Looks happy/relieved)  I've always wanted to say that!

Frame 3:  Portenoy:  This freedom to say what we want is the true meaning of
                     the First Amendment!  I for one love it!  (Walks toward
                     horizon)

Frame 4:  Opus:  (Watches Portenoy depart, turns to address reader over left
                 shoulder)  That doesn't change the fact that I'm an UKRL head.

Anyone else have references to other relevant cartoons?  I'll keep a list
and would be happy to post it whenever there is a significant number of new
entries.

--
Best regards,

Curtis D. Frye
[email protected]
"If you think I speak for MITRE, I'll tell you how much they
 pay me and make you feel foolish."