QUERY: source of info about nat'l. health ID card/number

Please respond by direct email, not list mail (or both if you dig):

Anyone know the/a/some source(s) of info about this national health ID
card and number plan I'm hearing about?  We need info on this, but I'm
not sure where the latest version of this stuff is, or what stage it's
reached (Hillary's fancy? Legislative action? Development and
implementation?)

Any info appreciated.

--
Stanton  McCandlish  [email protected]  1:109/1103   EFF  Online  Activist & SysOp
O P E N  P L A T F O R M   C R Y P T O P O L I C Y   O N L I N E  R I G H T S