Re: Bobby Inman

>From: [email protected] (Timothy C. May)
>He was head of MCC in Austin for several years and then his own
>company, a kind of high-tech holding company (Westmark was the name, I
>think).
>
>I recall seeing a company selling crypto products, "Ultron," in 1988
>or so, and noting the mention that it was a division of Inman's
>company, Westmark.

Ultron is around the San Jose area, a manufacturerer of a Type I CCEP
chip, comprised of a classified piece of silicon contained in a 68 pin
PGA package along with a 8741 family single chip computer.  Ultron also
appears to be the originator of the crypto ignition key (speculation).

I recall seeing adds for the chip in Electronics, circa 1985-6.