RE: Inman vs. crypto

In message Thu, 16 Dec 93 20:40:18 EST, [email protected]  writes:
>                                  While in my opinion it's unlikely
> that his nomination will be blocked, the hearings would be an excellent
> time to question him on this subject.

Today's Washington Post has long articles that describe the glowing
recommendations for Inman from the whole political spectrum. His
nonination hearings will be a love fest. I doubt that any serious questions
will be raised. But you can always hope.

Pat

Pat Farrell      Grad Student                 [email protected]
Department of Computer Science    George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
Public key availble via finger          #include <standard.disclaimer>