My Party NOT!

Hi,

A member of this list (Edgar Swank) recently posted a message to this
list providing details of a private party I am holding.

That message should not have been forwarded here.

The party in question is, as I mention above, private and is not open
to the public nor the membership of the Cypherpunks list. (This is most
due to the VERY limited size of the "party room.")

I am posting this message for anyone who felt that message was an open
invitation to join my party and to indicate that was not the case.

The party guest list is limited to members of the Extropians list who
have RSVPed, others will not be admitted.

/hawk

--
Harry S. Hawk  				      [email protected]
Electronic Communications Officer, Extropy Institute Inc.