data point re. Inman

I have (sort of ) worked for Inman twice.  He is currently serving as a
director for the company which employs me.

Recently, the company has launched a campaign to coerce employees to sign
agreements relinquishing their rights to sue the company and its officers if
the employees are willfully injured, sexually harrassed, etc.  I have been
told that this was done at the request of the board; certainly I would
expect board review on something like this.

I don't know what position Adm. Inman took, but this still reveals a bit
about the corporate culture he contributes to.
To find out more about the anon service, send mail to [email protected].
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to [email protected].