Re: Digital Telephony Threat Returns

Since this note about FBI Dir. Freeh, and his plans to resurrect Digital
Telephony, has made it here, it should be noted that the original post
went out w/o proper attribution.  Most of the material came from a Brock
Meeks article in _Communications_Daily_.  Sorry for the omission.

--
Stanton McCandlish * [email protected] * Electronic Frontier Found. OnlineActivist
F O R   M O R E   I N F O,    E - M A I L    T O:     I N F O @ E F F . O R G